Cherokee Supply Website Design Concept Two
In 2001, Cherokee Supply initially offered janitorial & breakroom supplies that met the immediate needs of their customers. Today, they have expanded their product offerings to include office supplies, facility maintenance needs, and safety products. To keep up with the changing marketplace are developing a new website that will help serve needs of their customers. This will be a full-service website with over 30,000 items available to existing and new customers. To provide quick and efficient access to customers across the United States, CherokeeSupplyGA.com brings a network of over 35 distribution warehouses to one site.
Here are some other features we could apply to the site if needed once it’s moved over to the development phase.
- Mega Menu – Great for the navigation menu and the Categories menu to show links in a nice and neat format.
- Blog Module – Help customers understand more about your site and your products via a blog. (this can be found in my design concept)
- Products slider – All types of products (new, featured, best selling, discount, most viewed) are displayed in a slider with a nice design with smooth effects. This can be found in the design concept if you see the circles with arrows under the products right above Latest News)
- Daily Deals – Display countdown time in every special product page or slider on the home page. Easy to configure within the dashboard.
- Categories Tabs Slider
- Ajax Add to Cart
- Responsive and Retina Ready – All functions of your site will be viewable on almost every device. Desktops, Laptops, ipads, iphones, tvs, samsung. (though sometimes Apple products tend to have bugs so we never guarantee not having issues with apple devices)
- Product Variants – Allow you to create products with many attributes such as color, size, material, etc.
- Custom Banner Slider – Simple effects but equally smooth with module slideshow.
- Brand Logo Slider – you will see this on the design concept at the bottom.
- Newsletter – Display newsletter form on in the footer or the site which can be easily configured with MailChimp.
- WordPress 4.8+ Ready
- WooCommerce Ready – (shopping cart)
- WPML Supported
- Social Icon Links
- Error 404 page
- Visual Composer – makes editing and maintaining your website easy.
- Contact Form 7 – Form plugin used on the site once developed.