For over 30 years, their company has built a reputation for hard work, innovation, and service for their customers and their community. Unlike many companies that have left the traditional downtown setting, they have not only stayed, but flourished in beautiful Downtown Monroe Georgia. Their divisions now cover an entire city block that includes 3 multi-level historic buildings, two sales lots, and a shipping/receiving dock complex.
With this concept, we are attempting to take their web presence to the next level. Easy navigation, pops of color and an attractive layout will help build positive relations with their customers and attract new customers/clients.
This Concept would include the following:
- Huge infographic pack with animated charts and tables if you need icons, charts or attractive tables.
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested & Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9+
- WooCommerce ready with full design integration (this would be the shopping cart plugin if needed)
- Boxed and Wide pages layouts available (if you would prefer the site to be boxed rather than full-width)
- Visual Composer (makes editing the website for you a breeze to have this installed)
- Various Blog Styles: Classic, Masonry, Portfolio & Grid
- Many Hover Effects
- Fully Responsive Layout (which means the site would automatically change size with any sized device)
- Includes Swiper Slider for posts and galleries
- Includes Revolution Slider as Home slider (this would be the large image you see up top and would be easy for you to edit and add slides)
- Bookmarks option
- Social Media Setup/Linked up
- Two variants of icon display: Fontella Icon set and Images Icons
- Google web fonts
- Performance Optimization
- And much more…