Rental Gig Website Design (was Trip Borrow)
Rental Gig will be a brand new website owned by two Television Reporters who decided in 2012 to escape their daily life on T.V. to spend more time with their daughter. They packed their bags and headed to Europe. They stayed six months on the first trip that changed their lives forever. They call their adventures “The Great Escape Plan.” Their goal is to inspire others to travel family style! Rental Gig will be a spin-off of The Great Escape Plan. With Rental Gig, individuals will be able to post items they are willing to rent out for pay to traveling individuals who may need a stroller, toys, games, car seats and more for their own trip to Italy for an example.
This site will be a listing directory that will help create, manage and monetize a local or global directory site. It would include:
- Simple and easy-to-use with a powerful listing card system
- Monetization – Charge for listing submissions or take a fee from reservations.
- Easy Layout control – Front page smart widget based sections for maximum flexibility
- Advanced Filtering System – Darg & Drop Interface to make setup easier, we would create a custom interface for managing facets.
- Visual composer – To make editing the website easy for the client.
- WP Job Manager – For General Listing Management, Paid Listings, Bookmarks, Claim Listing, Tags
- Custom Ratings – For reviews
- Category Icon
- Menu Icons
- WooCommerce Bookings – Offer a reservation feature
- Woocommerce Subscriptions – Sell subscription-based listing packages
- Search WP – Improve default WordPress search system