We first designed and developed their existing website back in 2009. Ralph Hughes recently contacted us to re-design their site and bring it to 2015.
Negligence or carelessness of another’s actions may result in horrific, life-altering injuries or death. The aftermath of such an occurrence will cause you tremendous confusion and stress. How will all your medical bills be paid? How will your lost income be replaced? If your child is hurt and will never be able to care for herself, how will she be cared for when you are gone? Wherever you turn there is conflicting information about what to do and how to do it. The Hughes Law Firm can help.
This particular design would include:
- A drag and drop page builder to make editing a breeze for the client.
- Slider Revolution used to create a responsive (mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see effects and meanwhile keep or build the SEO optimization.
- Fully Responsive design – Whatever you are using to view the site will run as it should be. It will automatically re-size to fit smartphones and tablets.
- Easy navigation to make navigating the site an easy task for the site visitor.
- 600+ Google Safe Fonts
- Clean HTML5 / CSS3 tabless design
- Retina Ready
- Case Evaluation Form
- Compatible in all browsers & more.