Welcome one of our newest clients. Vecoma at the Yellow River.
Vecoma is set upon a magnificently wooded forest and is the perfect location for parties, weddings and receptions, banquets, company picnics, and dances.
Early in the 1920’s, Cotton Mather’s furniture business had flourished enough so that he, his wife Venie, and their four daughters could afford a retreat away from the bustle of Atlanta.
To ensure privacy, Mather purchased property on both sides of the Yellow River. As early as 900 B.C. this land formed part of the extensive native American southern trading route.
This first design would include:
- Drag & drop Homepage Contents Manager
- Contact Form Manager
- Built-in SEO plugin
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
- Category Posts
- Twitter feed
- Flickr photostream (if wanted)
- 3 Different Portfolio page styles
- Portfolio list and detail page with filter by set option
- Full-screen Image Gallery with uploader support multiple images upload
- Blog page single post and comments
- Unobtrusive jQuery powered effects & More