Legal professional with a track record of producing extraordinary results in the classroom and working with more than seven national and community-based organizations. Committed to continuous learning and keeping abreast of new developments in the law.
This is a semi-redesign for Queen Meheux & Associates. They wanted their website to be mobile/tablet friendly.
Some of the features that would be installed on this concept once developed
- Visual Composer – A drag and drop frontend and backend page builder/editor to help the client maintain their website with ease.
- Slider Revolution – The large image up top on the design could scroll through different photos.
- Fully Responsive – Whatever device you are using the site will run as it should be. (once developed)
- 600+ Google Web Safe Fonts
- Clean HTML5 / CSS3 Tabless design
- Retina Ready for best viewing
- Contact Form 7 Plugin for online forms