How to tell if your website sucks!
Your design is a person’s first impression of your business. this is your chance to show in a glance who you are and what you do.
- Users can’t tell what your company does instantly upon seeing the site and header.
- The site has any kind of intro, welcome, or “splash” screen. 25% of users will leave a site immediately upon landing on an intro page.
- The site uses any animated gif’s, auto-play video, scrolling or flashing text or marquee.
- Use of pop-up windows.
- Music or any other audio automatically playing (unless you are a musician or have an entertainment site).
- Clashing colors or excessive number of colors.
- The site requires you to scroll horizontally on a 1024 screen to see it all.